The Amazing Kiplin, where I, guru of all movie knowledge will make random predictions (usually about movies) that are completely unfounded, just based on my observations and street smarts (the street being Hollywood Boulevard).
- Sasha Grey will win Best Actress for The Girlfriend Experience from the Los Angeles Film Critics Association.
- Morgan Freeman will win Best Actor for Invictus at the Oscars, no contest.
- Depending on who invites me (which lady), I will actually go see the incredibly clichéd, likely unfunny romantic comedy The Proposal.
- I will, for the first time ever, voluntarily pay to see TWO horror movies this summer: Orphan, starring Vera Farmiga and Peter Sarsgaard; and The Final Destination (in 3-D!).
- Unfortunately, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will be the highest grossing movie of the summer, with approximately $300 million domestic gross. *sigh*